I set this page up to say thank you to people who visited my blog, liked a post and I could not figure out how to make a “Thank You” comment on their blog. Please don’t laugh. I can take pictures, but navigating through the blog world is a whole new adventure. It took me awhile to set up the “follow” item on my blog. It was only after I followed myself that I got it going. Please stop laughing so loud. I’m still working on how to stop following me.
Update 10/11/12 – Some have told me that I don’t need to say “Thank You” for the like of one of my posts. However, I feel compelled to thank the individual who took time to look at what I posted and to find pleasure in what they saw. I have in turn set up my page to reflect places that I visited and liked. That is another way for me to say “Thank You”. I finally figured out how to unfollow myself. Whoopee!
Anyway, to the real purpose of this page.
Thanks to everyone below for coming. I appreciate the encouragement that all visitors bring to me by stopping by my blog.
- PhotoBotos.com – This is a site that accepts contributions from various photographers. You submit a photo with detailed description – the where, when, why and how,
- http://albertomonnar.wordpress.com – This is a very talented young musician and vocalist.
- http://happianarky.com/ – Graphic art at work
- http://theblacktwig.wordpress.com – This is a travel blog
- http://wp.me/2iwom – Genie has some awesome photos
- http://wp.me/1EcNd – Radius of a Square – Photos, Abstract Art and Random Thoughts
- http://palestinerose.wordpress.com – Palestine Rose
- http://atelierc157.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/flowers-in-the-rain/ Brand new blog as of 10/11/2012
- http://canoecommunications.wordpress.com – beautiful photos on a myriad of subjects
- http://yonaphoto.com/ — Beautiful Photos
- http://aplacecalledlove.wordpress.com – Beautiful photos and poetry.
- http://breakroomstories.com/ – Stories from those hardworking individuals in the food service industry. You do want to read it.
- http://veronikapommer.wordpress.com – Beautiful art
- http://wp.me/P1L4kp-4z – Lovely Art
- http://getreadingnow.org/ – This is a book blog. If you are interested in some good books check this out.
- http://boyslumber.wordpress.com/2013/01/ – Daily Devotions
- http://wp.me/2G8qh – Through the viewfinder – If you like cats you will really enjoy this site.
- http://pghmedia.wordpress.com – They are a media website, weddings, sports, aerial photography etc. They decided to follow me. Wow!
- http://ryanhermann.com – He has a nice blog which he just started this year.
- http://www.glennfolkes.com – Glenn Folkes is an affiliate marketer. If you would like some ideas on how to improve visits to your blog, stop by.
- http://www.ceephotography.com/ – She has a number of “Fun Foto” Challenges as she calls them, as well as a lot of great photos.
- http://leannecolephotography.com/ – Leanne was one of the first individuals to visit my site and like my photos. When I would thank her, she would reply no need. So I post this here, not only to thank her but to let those of you know that this is a great site. She has free tutorials, along with photo editing and critique services.
- http://tomsimard.wordpress.com/ – Wonderful poetry and prose
- http://wp.me/p1EWPy-KG – Beautiful images of nature along with poetry. I wish he had a “like” button so I could reflect some of this wonderful images on my posts page.
Now these individuals stopped by, but they did not provide a URL so I can’t tell you where you can go to see their work.
1. Selma Ramos